Thursday, November 11, 2010

Six months later....

I've traveled a distance from my last post.

So much I've wanted to share, but situation hasn't been quite right for that. Things may change soon.

I just know I miss blogging. I came across a copy of blog entries that I did in 2004 over just a four or five month period. That blog disappeared into thin air when someone hacked the server on Journalspace. The community that I had been part of was wiped out by the hands of some disgruntled person.... I thought I lost it all, but I did find some.

And as I read it over, I was reminded of how much blogging was a part of my self-expression as well as "working things out." My own self-development, so to speak...

I just felt the need to post an entry. Hoping to be back on more regularly in a few weeks...
Adding a photo of dear Enisha who will be married at the end of this month. This was taken circa 2004 when I was back for a short visit from Okinawa....



No comments:

Post a Comment